This Master Class aims to update the dental professionals with the bone regeneration basic principles and with modern bone augmentation procedures.
Different surgical techniques such as horizontal and vertical bone augmentation as well as sinus lift will be described step by step through 3D movies. The advantages and limitations of these several procedures will be discussed in details.
Moreover, in order to help the practionners in the biomaterial’s selection, an overview of the optimal characteristics for the current and future biomaterials will be given.
The overall goal is to train the participant to analyze the clinical situation, select the most appropriate technique according to the type of defect and integrate the key principles in these types of interventions.
This Master Class aims to update the dental professional with the bone regeneration basic principles and with modern bone augmentation procedures.
Specific topics :
• Bone healing – Guided bone regeneration principles
• Microsurgery: incisions, flaps release and advanced techniques of sutures
• Extraction socket management
• Horizontal and vertical bone augmentation
• Sinus lift
• Biomaterials selection
• Future perspectives in bone regeneration
Innovative teaching methods :
• 2 half-day hands-on sessions on pork jaws and models
• Numerous 3D videos during the sessions
• One-to-one interactions with the instructors
• E-Learning training
Accreditation requested: 80 points, domain 6