This Master Class aims to educate the participants on basics and more advanced mucogingival techniques allowing the optimisation of the soft tissues around teeth and implants. The benefits and the limits of these procedures will be considered step by step and illustrated with a number of clinical cases and 3D videos. Finally, the participants will be rained to the practical aspects of these surgeries with a half day hands-on session on porc jaw.
The overall objective is to make the participants familiar with microsurgical concepts and allow them to understand the indications, the key principles and the technical aspects of these type of interventions.
The maximum number of participants for this Master Class is 20 to allow a personalized training and better interactions with the instructors, in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Specific topics :
• Microsurgery: incisions, flaps release and advanced techniques of sutures
• Preprosthetic and esthetic crown lengthening
• Socket management
• Free gingival graft
• Connective tissue graft (socket, tunnel)
• Periimplant soft tissue management
Innovative teaching methods :
• A half-day hands-on session on pork jaws
• Numerous 3D videos during the sessions
• One-to-one interactions with the instructors
• E-Learning training before and after the Master Class
Accreditation requested: 80 points, domain 6